LOST Live

As luck would have it, last week I had the unbelievable opportunity to fill in for DocArzt and TVOvermind on the Red Carpet at the LOST Live Event at UCLA! I got a chance to meet the cast and the producers of the show and  was lucky enough to have them sign some of the Lost prints I designed. Needless to say, the whole thing was an incredible experience. You can hear more about it on DocArtz’s podcast and on TVOvermind.com. Below are some of the pictures I took.

All of the Lost prints I designed and other merchandise are available at ABC.com…but I’m keeping this one.

- Ty + 5.20.10 | 10:27 pm

18 Comments

The WOW factor of this has made me speechless. Congrats on your good fortune!!

- teresa + 5.21.10 | 9:11 am

so awesome. i wish i could have seen them all. did you keep the one that the cast signed too? or is that combined w/ the damon and carlton one?

- James Martin + 5.21.10 | 9:47 am

Ty, I was one of the fortunate group that you were so generous with in the parking garage after Lost Live. I just had to say thank you again! I was a fan of your work, but to meet you and find out what a nice guy you are was wonderful! :)

- Cheri + 5.21.10 | 11:08 am

How cool. Your work is so fantastic, I’m so glad you were able to get it signed by some of the cast and Darlton. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your finale design for the series finale. Great work.

- Tara + 5.21.10 | 11:57 am

Very cool Ty. So awesome that you got to meet some of the creative people behind the show. Excellent photography as well.

- Duane Kinsey + 5.21.10 | 5:11 pm

That is amazing! You are my newest hero … graphic designer, illustrator, lost fan, AND you got to meet/talk to the cast!

- Veronica + 5.24.10 | 9:47 pm

DUDE. I can’t believe this! So lucky, well played my friend, well played…

- Brent + 5.24.10 | 10:54 pm

Wow, I really wish I could have gone to that. So jealous!

- Matt + 5.26.10 | 9:58 am

Nice Ty!

- Brian + 7.23.10 | 2:46 pm

Enjoyed studying this, very good stuff, regards . “Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.” by Euripides.

- Oneida Elizalde + 2.13.12 | 8:00 am

I always visit new blog everyday and i found your blog “-~:

- Fredericka Froemming + 6.26.12 | 8:36 am

By focusing on long-tail keywords such as, “what are the best brakes for my car

- Wesley Donning + 3.13.14 | 1:33 pm

The legendary film star, having become frustrated by the rigidness of existing
disciplines, wanted to forge his own style that took the
best of all paths. Bobby: Your films have become known for
having such dynamic fight equences and with Ninja II has some amazing fighting as well.

Kickboxing is a full contact sport that was introduced in the 1960s.

- brazilian jiu jitsu + 3.14.14 | 11:02 pm

vaporizer weed 20 « May « 2010 « Mattson Creative

- mouse click the next page + 5.5.14 | 7:54 pm

electrolux cordless quick-up clean

- yourlisten.com + 6.30.14 | 8:26 pm

I think this is among the soo much vital information for me.

And i am satisfied studying your article. But should statement on some normal
issues, The web site taste iss great, the articles is actually great
: D. Excellent process, cheers

- best value road bike + 9.21.14 | 3:03 am

Robin Mackenzie is a freelance author and an active blogger who has a keen eye for
advertising. But have you tapped into all marketing options available.
But most importantly, the cost of maintaining the maintenance on those
vehicles can be costly.

- seattle yellow pages + 10.21.14 | 3:26 pm

” This is the “consuming fire” of God mentioned in the Holy Scriptures. That archetype is the warrior, and this illness is particularly common among men such as soldiers and athletes. The acai berries must be loaded into baskets and onto boats soon after picking. They’ve been rehashed for hundreds and hundreds of years. There have been numerous studies to prove its existence, with some success and with some disappointments.

- August + 11.14.14 | 10:56 pm