Homeland Vintage Jazz Album Covers

ty-mattson-homeland-poster-900

A year ago, Showtime asked me to create merchandise for their hit-series “Homeland”. I am a big fan of the show so it was an exciting project. The series is smart and sophisticated, so the challenge was to design something original and unexpected that would resonate with the “Homeland” audience. Playing off of the theme of jazz that appears in the storyline – particularly in the pilot episode – I designed 12 vintage record covers inspired by the show. I am very excited to announce that all of the designs are now on sale exclusively on the Showtime website.

ty-mattson-homeland-framed-01 ty-mattson-homeland-framed-02 ty-mattson-homeland-framed-03 ty-mattson-homeland-framed-04 ty-mattson-homeland-framed-05 ty-mattson-homeland-framed-06

The album covers are available individually as 12 x 12″ framed prints or  combined into a single 24 x 34″ limited edition lithograph. There will only be 1,000 hand-signed and numbered prints. You can find them here.

ty-mattson-homeland-jazz-record-covers1

- Ty + 12.3.13 | 3:29 pm

5 Comments

I’m so excited to finally be able to buy these! I love them, great job!

- Rose + 12.4.13 | 3:10 pm

Tasty design Ty! I don’t watch this show so I don’t get the connection between the vinyl/analog 50s/60s thing in relation to post 9/11… but who cares!

- john + 12.12.13 | 10:54 am

Great job.
Love what you are doing. Special the posters fra Homeland.
I will follow you from Denmark.
Art director / Owner Papermint Design

- Claus Jørgensen + 1.18.14 | 2:33 am

There’s also some basic game controllers you can get that work very much like the ones
you’ll find on a console system like the PS3 or Xbox 360.
The $350 Xbox 360 (+ $50 for Xbox Live Gold, remember) can play over 400 games for the original Xbox.
Respond, ‘You know, a lot of people think that way about us.

- Bernadette + 3.12.14 | 6:44 am

The basis of the market of Android built with only the applications
that are compatible with the phone is used in the Amazon app, another free application offers every day to give countless
marketing strategies almost intimidating, making it useful than an application can almost always be introduced in a number of contracts with no
problems. Tower defense games have earned admiration and respect from the gaming crowd because of their immersive
and quick gameplay. One of the feature of android games development is that it provides media assistance for common music, movie and still photograph types (MPEG4, H.

- Autumn + 9.23.14 | 1:16 am